2. General Products Warranty.
All brand new products (excludes SUPs and Surfboards) are covered with 1 year warranty by us or our suppliers.
Any abuse, mis-use, wear and tear, normal aging, color fading are not covered by warranty
3. All SUPs and Surfboards warranty.
BLACKHAWK warranties our SUPs and Surfboards to be free of major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three months from the date of purchase with receipt. The warranty is limited to the following:
- The warranty is valid only for boards used on water and does not cover teaching or rental operations.
- BLACKHAWK is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of the loss of the use of the product. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, or normal wear and tear including but not limited to sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling or storage, damage caused by waves or shore break, and damage caused by anything other than materials and workmanship.
- Snapped boards are not warranted.
- If you believe you have a valid warranty claim please click the Live Chat button on our website or contact our Customer Care Team with the a description of the fault and they will advise on how to proceed.
- BLACKHAWK will make the final warranty determination. This may require an inspection of the equipment and/or photos which clearly show the defects. If necessary, the information must be sent to BLACKHAWK and an inspection at the closest dealer/distributor may be required, postage prepaid.
- If a product is determined to be defective, the warranty covers the cost of the repair or replacement of the product only, as determined by BLACKHAWK.
- The warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change or modification to the equipment has been made.
- Proof of purchase or Original receipts must accompany any claims.
- The name of the retailer and date of purchase with receipt must accompany any claims.
- Warranty claims must be processed and issued a return authorization prior to shipping to BLACKHAWK.
- This warrant sits alongside any consumer guarantees that you may have under the law which may not be excluded.
- The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.